Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th, 2009

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go... to India this time! I'll be leaving Tuesday, April 7th and arriving Thursday, April 9th. I'm planning on spending some time in Pondicherry, some time in Auroville, and a little bit of time traveling around the area. I'll be back in the States June 17th.

I found my old blog from Japan and I posted it here, without its pictures (unfortunately), and on top of the Ecuador blog - so sorry for the chronological confusion.

2 comments:

jmmewes said...

Hey there Skinny;) Just checking in to make sure you have made it safely...Greg's been asking;) We'll be keeping tabs on yah...be safe and have adventures!! All our love~Julie and Diamond;)

The Dahlstroms said...

I don't know how many days in a row I can go without an update. Have a great time and I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!!! Love you lots! ~Casa de le Dahlstrom